I was pondering over what to post today when I remembered that Shilpa had mentioned about Ten on Tuesday. So here it goes. Thank you, Shilpa for this, because if not for Ten on Tuesday I would have been in a real soup where my NaBloPoMo innings is concerned .
Ten things I look forward to doing this summer
- Heading off to an equally summery abode- my city, Delhi
- Spending some cuddly time with my parents.
- Gorging on ripe, sweet juicy, lip-smacking mangoes( get ready all you safedas & dasehris, here I come!!)
- Sipping cold coffees from Dpaul’s
- Opening the freezer-door of the fridge on a hot sweaty day, to a nice cool chilling blow of air on your face.
- Enjoying a guilt-free Triple Sundae from Nirula’s
- Watching Namnam take the garden-hose out and run to the terrace to water the plants and instead splash water all over herself!
- Sitting in a park-bench, reading a book while watching Namnam play with her friends. Now this may look too ordinary an activity to you all, but it is something I really am looking forward to because I dont get to do this here in the scorching heat
- Taking Namya to a waterpark. Now I would have chosen beaches on an ideal situation but since Delhi doesnt have any I plan to take her to the next best option which is the waterpark. I have to find out if there are any though. So if any of you know of any do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated
- Shopping, visiting some temples, meeting friends and relatives.