- When you’re coming out of a friend’s house after a wonderful round of food, drinks and laughter…and you suddenly realize that your daughter is nowhere to be seen. You call out, all flustered, “Namnam! Namnam! Where are you?” …and your friends burst out laughing even louder and point out that you have got her tucked right in your arms!
Yep! You’re in dire need of a break lest you end up in a psychiatry ward getting treated for being a dolt!
- When you’re standing in the kitchen waiting for the milk to boil..and within a fraction of a second you go meandering in your dreams to some exotic place, weaving beautiful moments with your daughter & husband…only to crash land to reality and see that the entire milk has spilled out on to your hot plate!
- When you cant decide what sounds more monotonous and oft-repeated in your head- what do I cook for lunch/dinner today? OR what do we order today? All you crave for is a few servings of Ma-made food
- When you pull open the door of the washing machine to dump a big sack of clothes to wash..and you find an even bigger lot of washed clothes lying inside—> clothes that were washed two days back! The dampness, the odour emanating all around..hmmm..now lets not get there!
- When you get into a major argument with your husband for as mundane and petty a reason as switching the bathroom lights off!
- When you realize that you have been displaying pretty much the same style of writing in the last two blog posts!
Citing the above reasons the blog and I are heading into a break, both virtual and real. I shall update the page if I come across any amusing tid-bits to share during the course of my vacation.
See you all on the other side. Leaving you all with this beautiful song. Enjoy!