According to UMMON this tag is to be done when one has time to kill! Since I seem to be having just that,with R away on tour and Namnam in school,here I am,with my version.
– Available: for family & friends
– Age: 31
– Annoyance: Unmade bed,giving out the ending of a movie even before I’ve watched it,farting publicly,scratching your private parts in public(have even ranted about it here)!
– Animal: is what we all have in us in some form or the other,dont we?
– Beer: No,thanks!
– Birthplace: Delhi
– Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
– Best feeling in the world: Namnam calling out to me with a smile and a hug,the minute she wakes up in the morning!
– Blind or Deaf: God forbid,neither.
– Best weather: right now rain,rain and more rain is all I’m craving for!
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in yourself:yes,at times when I’m sure of myself.
– Believe in life on other planets: Yes
– Believe in miracles: Yes
– Believe in Magic: not really,although I like watching those magicians make people’s eyeballs pop out in astonishment with their tricks,yet at the back of my mind I can sense the fishiness in those tricks!
– Believe in God: Yes
– Car: Mercedes Benz ‘E’ class is what I’d like to own!
– Candy: Dont like it much
– Color: Pink&Blue.
– Cried in school: Yes,when I blacked out on stage while singing one of my favourite songs.I was inconsolable.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate…anytime of the day 😀
– Country to visit: On top of the list,Mauritius
– Day or Night: Day
– Danced: in school functions…after that I’ve mostly stayed away from dancing and making a complete mockery of my moves!
– Dance in the rain: yes yes yes
– Eggs: Omelettes or boiled with salt & pepper sprinkled on top…YUM!
– Eyes: give out your true feelings
– Everyone has: to have an opinion even if that means agreeing verbatim to what X,Y or Z says
– First crush: when I was in class 3…I even vowed that I’ll marry him until he flunked in that class and lagged behind!
– First thoughts waking up: Noooooo,want to sleep some more!
– Food: Poori/Aaloo ki sabzi(Potato curry) and a typical Malayali sadya!
– Greatest Fear: Losing my loved ones
– Giver or taker: Giver when it comes to love and taker when it comes to money!
– Goals: To bring my daughter up to be an assertive woman who knows her mind.
– Get along with your parent(s): Yes,very well.
– Hair Colour: Mahogany Red from L’oreal 😀
– Height: 5ft4in
– Happy: when I’m with my family.
– How do you want to die: in my sleep!
– Health freak: beginning to be as I realize my clock is ticking!
– Hate: people who are pompous,hypocrites and who swear too much!
– Ice Cream: Hot chocolate fudge
– Instrument: Violin…my all time favourite is Conversation by Dr.L Subramaniam & Stephane Grappelli
Here is one of the pieces from the album..hear it to know how the duo simply made the instruments talk!
– Jewelry: Pearls and Swarovski crystals
– Job: currently jobless,unless motherhood is considered one!
– Kids: are angels personified!
– Kickboxing or karate: Karate
– Keep a journal: No.I’ve a scribbling pad though which a friend gifted me with,to make notes for my blogs,as and when words form in my mind. Thank you,V 🙂
– Love: has/should have no barriers,but sadly,that isnt the case still in this world!
– Laughed so hard you cried: Yes
– Love at first sight: Nope
– Mooned anyone: No
– Marriage: Jo khaaye woh pachtaaye,jo na khaaye woh bhi pachtaaye!(one who tastes it will regret and one who doesnt will regret too)…in nutshell-A NECESSARY EVIL 😉
– Motion sickness: not lately,thank god!
– Number of Siblings: 1
– Number of Piercings: 2
– One wish: this world were devoid of any negative elements or thoughts and in turn ensured a safer tomorrow where we could fearlessly raise our children.I know I’m wishing for Utopia!
– Place you’d like to live: Delhi,my city.Despite its shortcomings,I’d still want to go back and live the latter part of my life there.
– Perfect Pizza: Sausage,capsicum,onion with lots of cheese!
– Pepsi/Coke: Neither
– Questionnaires: Cumbersome
– Reason to cry: anything…as minuscule as getting an ant crushed underneath my foot!
– Reality T.V: Rigged
– Roll your tongue in a circle: Cant!
– Song: cant pick one…there are so many!
– Shoe size: 40
– Slept outside: Yes
– Seen a dead body: Yes
– Smoked: No
– Shower daily?: Yes
– Sing well: Yes
– In the shower?: Didnt understand the question..if it means if I’m in the shower right now,then NO and if it means if I sing in the shower,then,ALL THE TIME! Why has this question appeared in S category,by the way ❓ ❓
– Swear: No
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Scientists need to invent: how to bring about rains even when its scorchingly sunny outside!
– Time for bed: 11PM
– Thunderstorms: Yearning for them!
– TV: FRIENDS, Desperate Housewives, 24 and lately,Balika Badhu
– Touch your tongue to your nose: No
– Unpredictable: No
– Vegetable you hate: Brinjal
– Vegetable you love: Beans,Potato,Carrots
– Vacation spot: Kasauli
– Weakness: Namnam & Music
– When you grow up: decides who?what if I dont want to grow up??
– Worst feeling: When Namnam falls sick and I realize she is going through so much pain and discomfort.I just feel so helpless then!
– Wanted to be a model: Yes,for a very brief period of time,until the reality dawned on me that the profession was so not my cup of tea!
– Where do we go when we die: I wish I knew!
– Worst weather: Hot humid summer!
–X-Rays: make me feel naked…I so dont like them!
–Year it is now: 2009
– Yellow: is what my Ma looks most beautiful in!
– Zoo animals: caged and my heart goes out to them
– Zodiac sign: VIRGO
Ok,people,wake up! I know you’ve dozed off by now.Trust me I’m done with the tag.I’ve finished.I’m not tagging any of you,so smile :). However if anyone of you is clueless as to what to blog about next,do feel free to take up this tag 😀 !