Mushy mushy post ahead…
10 on 10….
– For the love that has grown over these years and that continues to grow still
– For understanding each other’s needs and respecting each other’s space.
– For accepting each other’s drawbacks while always taking pride in each other’s strengths and achievements.
– For never forcing one’s opinions and beliefs on the other, instead respecting each other’s views and decisions.
– For being able to make each other laugh even at times of distress.
– For learning to speak a thousand words merely by looking into each other’s eyes.
– For being the best of friends.
– For always managing to bring a better person out of each other.
– For sharing a dream to finally realize it and relive our childhood together in our precious little daughter.
– For placing this undying trust in each other that we will be there for each other no matter what.
Today, R and I complete 10 years of marriage. We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs together in these years. While thinking about the ups always brings a smile on my face, thinking about the downs makes me proud that we always gave each other the strength and determination to face them head on. And I have this faith that, with each passing day, the love will grow only deeper, the bond will grow only stronger.
I’m blessed to have found my soulmate in my husband with whom I feel complete, with whom I can open my heart and soul out without any inhibitions whatsoever, with whom I dont have to be someone I am not. And with whom I fall in love over and over again just by watching him smile( yep! that smile still takes my breath away in the same way it did the very first time I met him 🙂 ). So here’s looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my soulmate and growing old yet feeling as young and fresh as always with him 🙂 .