The weekend is almost on its way out and I’m in no mood to let it go! Rather I’m too lazy too let it go. Too lazy to even write a post. So let me just get inspired by Pepper and shoot some bullets at you.
– Namnam had a swimming assessment to get enrolled into the next session from September onwards. Needless to say, she is super-excited about it.
– We kicked off the weekend by barging into our friends’ house and chatting away late into the night.
– Friday was more about waking up late, cursing the horrid summer heat for not letting us go out and then finding a more interesting alternate in swimming and feeling refreshed.
– Today, however, with the weather relatively better, we went to visit Mathaf, the arab museum of moden art, only to realize that I couldn’t appreciate modern or ancient art as much as the father and daughter could. They were so awed and impressed by what they saw that they sat right there with their drawing sheets and colour pencils to make some abstract sketches of their own 😀
– The later half of the day was spent by R & I by treating ourselves to our favorite movie Andaaz Apna Apna, for the Nth time while Namnam decided to carry on with her artwork 🙂
So thats pretty much it for today. Hopefully next week I will have something more interesting to share.
Till then, its bye-bye!