– you realize how much you miss talking
– you get to brush up on the long forgotten signs and gestures and facial expressions that you learnt in your dance class eons ago.
– you realize that no matter how hard you try to talk, you’ll end up sounding constipated!
– you miss singing all the more, so much so that even a song like dhadang-dhandang seems appealing to you!
– you itch all the more to pick that phone up and indulge yourself in some harmless uncensored gossip with your girlfriends
– you realize how helpless you can be when an acquaintance calls you and goes on a ranting spree on the mismanagement of your kids’ school….and all you can manage to give is a patient hearing 😦
– you start wondering if it is you or if the house truly seems unusually peaceful and quiet sans the jarring sounds of a certain nagging wife and a bickering mom
– you realize how much of a fighter you can be…because you fight the urge to scream at your daughter who has almost caused a mini-flood by splashing water all around the bathroom
– you grit your teeth doubly hard because your husband thinks you sound the sweetest when not
eating his head talking 😡
I am sure of one thing by now…whoever coined the phrase ‘Silence is Golden’ never lost his/her voice, else he/she would know the worth of talking!
Aaargh, I want my golden yelling yapping screaming voice back!!